(December 9, 2019) – KOITO MANUFACTURING CO., LTD. (“KOITO”) (Head Office: Minato-ku, Tokyo; President: Hiroshi Mihara) in collaboration with its subsidiary, North American Lighting, Inc. (Head Office: IL, USA; President: Kirk Gadberry), will be exhibiting advanced lighting products at CES 2020 to be held in Las Vegas (NV, USA) January 7-10, 2020.
KOITO’s “Sensor Lighting Solution” concept will deliver next generation headlamps as well as lighting systems including communication lamps, smart sensors, and smart street lights which will play a significant role in safety, security, and comfort in our future smart mobility society.
Exhibition at CES 2020 will include:
- Dual View Machine-Vision: Next generation Headlamp system with enhanced visibility for both the driver and the camera.
- “BladeScan™ ADB (CES 2020 Innovation Awards recipient): The world’s first photometric control technology for early detection of pedestrians with minimized shaded areas.
- Smart Sensor: Compact sensor module and self-cleaning system maximizes the sensing performance even in harsh weather.
- Communication Lamps: Transmitting information from a sensor module in lamps enables communication with the surrounding environment.
- Smart Street Lights: The sensor and the communication lamp installed in street lights improves security and safety in a smart city by linking to vehicles.
Dates and Location:
- Dates: January 7 (Tu) – 10 (Fri), 2020, 9:00 – 18:00PM (PST)
- Location: Las Vegas Convention Center North Hall #5220 3150 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Host website: https://www.ces.tech/
KOITO MANUFACTURING CO., LTD.
North American Lighting, Inc.
Silicon Valley Lab
Where Innovation & Technology Come To Light.
See What’s Ahead.