As a 2nd shift Production Supervisor Assembly (3rd Shift) at our Signal & Forward Lighting Plant in Muscle Shoals, AL, you will use your experience and talents to coordinate the activities, processes and personnel of your assigned manufacturing group. The Production Supervisor oversees most day-to-day operations of the group and takes responsibility for personnel and their actions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the process and all employees in the department
- Schedule the workload for all employees in the department
- Ensure manufacturing processes in the department meet all production and quality requirements
- Perform record keeping for various aspects of the manufacturing process as required
- Ensure the area within the department is clean and all equipment is in good repair.
High School diploma or equivalent; Associate Degree in a business or technical field related to manufacturing is preferred, plus 5-years manufacturing experience with 3-years in a supervisory or team lead role. Top candidates will have a solid understanding of Just-In-Time (JIT), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Kaizen production systems.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Organization and planning
- Standard business software including MS Office
- Written and verbal communications
- Interpersonal Relations – confidently interact with individuals at all levels of authority and work and function in a team environment.
North American Lighting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.