North American Lighting, Inc.
2275 S. Main St.
Paris, IL 61944
Personal identification information: NAL may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the site, submit a job application form, upload a resume, subscribe to a newsletter or news feed, fill out a contact form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. As appropriate, Users may be asked for: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, employment and education history. Users may, however, visit the Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information with the understanding that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities and functions.
Non-personal identification information: NAL may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, tablet, phone or other device, and technical information about Users means of connecting to the Site, such as Users’ operating system, Internet service provider, and/or other similar information.
How we use collected information: NAL may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve the job search and employment process: Information Users voluntarily provide helps NAL respond to Users’ customer service requests, job searches, information inquiries, and employment support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize the user experience: NAL may use information in the aggregate to understand how the Site’s Users, as a group, use the services and resources provided on the Site.
- To process employment applications and resumes: NAL uses the information Users provide about themselves when submitting an employment application and/or resume only to provide employment opportunities and referrals among NAL’s internal departments and facilities. NAL does not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary for the employment process.
- To provide employment notifications, status updates, interview requests, and related Site features: We send Users information they agreed to receive as part of the application and employment process, as well as other job opportunities NAL believes might be of interest.
- To send periodic emails: NAL may use Users’ email address(es) to send information and updates pertaining to their inquiry, application, or area of interest. If the User decides to opt-in to NAL’s mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, career fair information, job openings, training programs, Site updates, and related product or service information. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, NAL includes detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How NAL protects your information: NAL uses and adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Users’ personal information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL-secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures in order to create as secure an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information: NAL does not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. NAL may collect generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users and share that with its business partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites: Users may find content on the Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, and other third parties. NAL does not control the content or links that appear on those sites and is not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may frequently change. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites we link too, or which have a link to the Site, is subject to each website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these policies & terms: By using the Site, you, the User, signify your acceptance of the policy & terms. If you do not agree to the policy & terms, please do not use the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Where Innovation & Technology Come To Light.
See What’s Ahead.