NAL is committed to its surrounding community and fostering the continued education of students especially interested in a career in business or technical fields. This year, NAL is offering $1,000 scholarships to 30 students at high schools in our communities with plans to pursue a degree in business or a technical field. The scholarship will be paid directly to the college as designated by the student on behalf of NAL. Our goal is to support local students in education as well as with internships who wish to remain in the communities we serve.
To be considered for the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Attend a participating high school (view list below).
- Must be a high school senior graduating in 2019 and enrolled in college for the Fall 2019 semester.
- Must attend an accredited technical school, junior college or university.
- Intended degree must be in the business or technical field.
Muscle Shoals High School
Florence High School
Lauderdale County High School
Colber County High School
Harrison High School
Casey-Westfield High School
Centralia High School
Chrisman High School
Effingham High School
Clay City High School
Flora High School
Kansas High School
Louisville High School
Marshall High School
Martinsville High School
Paris High School
Richland County High School
Salem High School
Sandoval High School
South Central High School
Elberfeld High School
South Vermillion High School
Terre Haute North High School
Terre Haute South High School
West Vigo High School
How to Apply
Applications are due Friday, April 12, 2019. Students are not eligible to receive both the NAL Scholarship for Excellence and NAL apprenticeship.
- Applications can either be printed from this page or picked up from your high school guidance counselor.
- Fill out an application.
- Submit three letters of recommendation from individuals outside your family to support your character, work ethic and community involvement.
- Submit a 500-word essay titled “My Educational and Career Goals.”
Please submit your application using one of the following methods below.
- Turn in at the front desk of your local NAL facility.
- Mail to NAL’s Corporate Headquarters, Attn: Kayla Lindsay, 2275 S Main Street, Paris, IL 61944.
- Email to Kayla_lindsay@nal.com
*No matter which method you use, your application will be reviewed by the NAL Scholarship Committee local to your respective high school.
Contact Kayla_lindsay@nal.com with questions.
Where Innovation & Technology Come To Light.
See What’s Ahead.