About the Contest
NAL appreciates the support we have received from our local communities in the last 35 years. To show our appreciation and celebrate our 35th business anniversary, we have chosen to make a one-time $500 contribution to three local groups that identify as either a junior high, high school, or college STEM club or a community non-profit organization.
Submissions will be accepted from November 12th–November 23rd until 5:00 pm Central Time (CT).
The top four finalists will be selected by NAL and announced November 26th on Twitter.
Public voting on Twitter will commence November 26th and close November 30th at 5:00 pm CT. The three organizations with the most votes will receive a one-time $500 contribution from NAL.
- The organization must be a junior high, high school, or college STEM organization (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) or a non-profit that benefits the local community.
- The organization must operate within a 35-mile radius of the communities NAL serves.
- Flora, IL, Salem, IL, Paris, IL, Elberfeld, IN, Farmington Hills, MI, Muscle Shoals, AL
- The club or organization must be able to provide a W9 if they are selected as a winner.
- A school should be able to provide a W9 as a sponsor of a school club or organization.
How to Enter:
- Follow our Twitter account, @nal_inc.
- Retweet the original contest tweet.
- Fill out the application on our website between November 12th–23rd.
Selection of Winners:
- NAL will review the applicants to check for validity and ensure applicants meet the requirements.
- NAL will select the top four finalists.
- The contest will be opened up for public voting on Twitter from November 26th-30th to identify the three winners.
Where Innovation & Technology Come To Light.
See What’s Ahead.